Upgrading FC1 -> FC2T3

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 28 14:44:01 UTC 2004

On Apr 28, 2004 at 16:18, Joakim Arnling in a soothing rage wrote:

>is this a good idea, or should i do a clean install?
If you have the machines, both. This is what is expected
of testers. Note that if your machine goes up in flames,
you dog gets eaten alive and you lose all your data, you
get to put out the fire and drown in your sorrows. Neither
me nor the FC developers are responsible. You have been
warned! You are not expected nor asked to run FC2t3 on
production systems.

>What problems could there be, anybody that succeed?
Who knows. That is what we, the testers, are here for.
Find the bugs and report them. Patches to fix the bugs
are also welcome.

N.Emile...
A formal parsing algorithm should not always be used.
		-- D. Gries
 10:39:45  up 38 days, 23:12,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00