DVD iso over NFS

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Thu Apr 29 00:35:55 UTC 2004

Chris Kloiber wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 05:48, Mike Chambers wrote:
>

>>Can you do an NFS install using the DVD iso's instead of the 4 seperate
>>ones?
>>

>Mount it -t loop, and export the mount point, sure.

 From my past experience with nfs installs , you dont need to mount the
iso image , but I've always used CD images... Anaconda detects the iso
image on the server and mounts it locally during installation... You
should give it a try ( I dont like the idea of mounting a iso image and
exporting it when I have the option to simply export the directory where
the image is)

--
Pedro Macedo