Disk Druid hangs on install Test3

Stefan Rystedt ryz at ludd.ltu.se
Fri Apr 30 14:16:53 UTC 2004

Disk druid hangs when trying to install Test 3.

When I install I first get a message that one of my two disks has
inconsistent partition table which I chose to ignore. Then I chose new
install, personal install and partitioning with disk druid. So far so
good but if i then click a little with my mouse on the different
partitions Disk Druid hangs. Note that I hav not used any of the buttons
to create modify and so on I just changes the highlighted partition. I
have not investigated it to much yet. I think it happens when I click on
the graphics of the partitions rather then the text list. It works a
couple of time but then it hangs. I have switched to the different
console window to se if I could se any errors printed but I could not.
So the only option is to reboot. I have not issue a bugzilla on it yet I
thought I should ask if any other has the same problem. I have an ASUS
A7V  mother bord with two UDMA 100 hard drives.

/ryz