dev update dependency issues increase

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:59:39 UTC 2004

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:41:50 -0400, Stan Bubrouski <stan at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> I *hate* up2date... I get nothing but probs whenever I try to use it,
> yum is the way!

I think you misunderstand the point of being a tester.... find the
problems, report them and give additional feedback.    I'm not
particular excited about testers complaining about a specific piece of
software, without seeing them reference specific bugzilla tickets.
If you dont like up2date as a user, fine, keep quiet about it. But I
demand a lot more from testers than i do from users. I demand testers
to actually contribute more than a gripe against any piece of software
in the collection they are testing. So from now on.. if you want to
make a general gripe, back it up with a bugzilla ticket reference(s)
to specific issue(s) you are encountering or i won't respect you in
the morning.

-jef