Rawhide hates mozilla?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:13:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:56:08 -0600, Jonathan Corbet
<lwn-fedora-test at lwn.net> wrote:
> It's easy to reproduce, in the the browser never stays up for very
> long.  Slashdot sometimes kills it, sometimes not; I think it may
> depend, perhaps, on the ads that run.  cnn.com is, as far as I can tell,
> a guaranteed kill, however.

Well im certaintly not seeing that. A quick scan of sections of
cnn.com is part of my morning ritual before i head off to work, but my
comparison is of limited value since im not on 64bit hardware.

Do you have any plugins installed? java perhaps?

-jef