bug or not: modprobe and DL2K

Miguel Pereira Leite mpleite at ppl-ti.com
Mon Aug 30 08:56:58 UTC 2004

I.
The same here with a full updated FC2 (kernel 2.6.8-1.521), with a DLink
DL2000 (module dl2k) on a Proliant ML210.
The workarround to access network, was to edit modprob.conf. After that,
works OK.
It looks like a little bug..

--
Miguel Pereira Leite <mpleite at ppl-ti.com>
Proença & Pereira Leite - Tecnologias de Informação, Lda