GAIM for FC4

Kevin McConnell kevymac at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 00:53:14 UTC 2004

--- Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:

> No.  Fedora Core will only use whatever is in
> upstream official gaim
> project.  Convince gaim-vv and gaim to merge and you
> will have this
> capability in the future.

Just an FYI: In reading some of the forums from the
gaim-vv site, I notice that someone has merged
gaim-1.1 with the gaim-vv codebase, and is trying to
clean up the code if anyone would like to help. I have
a feeling that a merge may happen soon, if at all.
Keep your fingers crossed.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE # 805299480800193 since July 2, 1999-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>
Freedom in software, now freedom in life.
http://www.freestateproject.org/