FC4 ISO suggestion

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Sun Dec 12 21:43:31 UTC 2004

I just noticed that the binary + SRPMS for FC3 now exceed the size of a dvd
and so the dvd ISO only contains the binary although the binary + SRPMS cdrom
ISOs are still holding to a total of eight.

Since the drives supporting larger dvd sizes are currently available but the
media is relatively expensive, I would like to suggest that, for FC4, a
second dvd ISO be created which just has the SRPMS.  This would allow an
individual to cut two dvd disks but would be consistent by having everything
available on those two dvd disks.
--
Gene