Adding languages...

Thu Dec 16 16:59:39 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Is there a mechanism by which you can add languages to your system
> later... and then "reinstall" packages so that the new language
> payloads from already installed packages get placed on the system?

This is sometime I wondered too!  I often have people install Fedora only
in English to "check it out."  Then later they say "ok, I like it.  How
can I add the Russian" (or Chinese, etc.)  Besides poring over the package
list, adding anything that looked appropriate, I didn't know what to tell
them.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

> > -jef

  -- noah