Hardware Database

Philip Johnson plasticmonkey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:08:41 UTC 2004

Hello,
Is there a supported hardware database for Fedora Core? I haven't seen
one, and I believe it would be extremely useful for people who are
possibly migrating/moving/switching to Fedora from windows to know
which hardware will work out of the box. I don't currently have any
progamming skills (apart from website related programming, php for
example) so I would be very happy to set-up and maintain such a
database.

Let me know what you think, and tell me if I'm wrong if there is a database ;)

Thanks,
Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)