Hardware Database - Request for experiences!

Philip Johnson plasticmonkey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:20:19 UTC 2004

OK, there is now a HCL at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HCL.
Well, that said, Doncho had beat me to it, so it isn't new or anything :P
 I'm also going to be helping out, and I would appreciate it if you
could all send me a report on how your hardware has worked within fedora
(whether it worked straight away without any fiddling, or if you had to
do something to make it work (if this is the case please state)).
 However, please send them to plasticmonkey at gmail.com so we don't end
up with them all over the list - I'm sure there's more important topics
to be discussed.

Thanks,

Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)