Rawhide SE Linux targeted policy warning !!!

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 17:48:14 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just updated from rawhide. I am using selinux-policy-targeted-1.19.15-7. It
breaks about everything. My suggestion is to skip it (unless you want a little
excitement in your life).

You cannot even get in via ssh to correct the problem because of ssh not being
able to execute bash. Relabeling does not fix it. If its too late, your only hope
is setting selinux=0 at boot menu and waiting for a corrected selinux targeted
policy unless you have the old one.

-Steve Grubb