x86_64 redhat-config-packages

steve harris steveharris1 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:04:37 UTC 2004

I cannot get redhat-config-packages to work.
When started I get this back:
"Installation Tree Not Found.
The path /mnt/cdrom does not look like a valid installation source."

I've tried putting the 1st CD in cdrom but same error.

I remember Fedora1 had a similar problem which was resolved in an updated
package. One of the paths was wrong looking for /redhat instead of /fedora.
I've looked thru the script for redhat-config-packages but I cannot figure
it out where the problem may be. Could be operator error. I appreciate
everyone's time.

Thanks,
Steve