Gnome problems in rawhide

sangu linux00 at kornet.net
Tue Feb 3 16:11:22 UTC 2004

2004-02-03 화 10:36 -0500에 Marcus Schuetz 쓰기를:
> I am yummified up to date on rawhide and have a few problems with Gnome.
> Now I know it's in flux currently so maybe some (or all) may go away,
> but maybe some of the problems slipped in during the process. So perhaps
> somebody can verify that I am not the only one seeing these (I looked
> through bugzilla and couldn't find anything):
>
> 1. Files deleted (or Moved to Trash) from Nautilus don't end up there.
> Trash remains empty.
>
> 2. My windows partition no longer shows up on the desktop. Neither is it
> present under 'My Computer' nor are my CD-ROM drives or my floppy drive.
> The only thing there is Filesystem and Network.

1, 2. gnome-vfs2 2.5.6 .server file bug
/usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_VFS_Daemon.server

#cat /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_VFS_Daemon.server
<oaf_info>

<oaf_server iid="OAFIID:GNOME_VFS_Daemon_Factory"
        type="exe" location="/usr/src/build/345256-i386/install/usr/
libexec/gnome-vfs-daemon">

------
modified GNOME_VFS_Daemon.server file

<oaf_info>

<oaf_server iid="OAFIID:GNOME_VFS_Daemon_Factory"
        type="exe" location="/usr/libexec/gnome-vfs-daemon">