usb devices

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Tue Feb 10 18:09:22 UTC 2004

Well, thanks to you all for hints on getting the hotplug working. Seems
that I needed to add more to my modprobe.conf than with core 1.  The
ehci-hcd was the module.  Strange as the kernel has not changed.  So now
I have the following in /etc/modprobe.conf and it works great.  The
zaurus usb-ethernet connection works, the usb flash drive mounts, my
canon s40 camera is recognized.

alias usb-controller uhci-hcd
alias usb-controller1 ehci-hcd
alias usb-controller2 usb-ohci
alias usb-controller3 hci-usb

How, where should I look on adding the items in /etc/fstab to the gnome
right-click on destop menu?

Thanks
--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"Now, I go to spread happiness through the rest of the station. It is a