Re: new test release

I have been using this : http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/redhat8-dvd.html procedure since the RH8 timeframe. It seemed to work ok with FC1 i386, but with the X86_64 FC1 version, I get a "loader checksum error". You might have luck if you're using the i386 build ( which I think is the only version of FC2T1 out there, at least for now ).

Pay special attention to the "boot load size" parameter- this needs to be tweaked for each revision. man mkisofs for more info.

-ml