Re: FC2 Test 1 Nautilus crashes

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 02:01:01PM -0600 or thereabouts, Gerry Tool wrote:
> My home directory icon opens a window that shows the files/folders
> that exist, but it is not a standard Nautilus window with the
> expected format.  Is this correct?

I don't know about "correct", but it is certainly intentional.

Since I am sure this will come up a lot in this cycle, I
shall mention early on that you can get the old view back:
right-click on a file or folder and select "Browse". At
least, this works on Nautilus from CVS, so I presume it
will work on Fedora (we haven't finished downloading yet).

Although it would probably be good if a few people tested
it in the default view :)

Can't help with the crash though..

Telsa