Fedora Test2 on vmware

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat Feb 14 02:12:39 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 19:43 -0600, Nathan Lewis wrote:
> Anybody trying to run Fedora Test2 on vmware (on windows)?  I've got some
> mouse issues (click on menu, it sits there and does nothing unless I hit
> Esc, and then it executes the item I clicked on), but I'm not sure if it is
> a vmware-tools problem, a 2.6 problem or what yet.

Haven't yet (and if/when I do it'll be the Linux version, not Windoze
Use VMware to test new distros and avoid wasting my real hardware on
Bill Gate's OSs for the few M$ things I can't live without.;^), but you
might want to try the VMware beta3 if you can get it - supposed to work
better for 2.6 kernels.

Phil