FC2test1: numerical sysctl obsolete

Ricky Ng-Adam rngadam at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 03:00:22 UTC 2004

Hello!

For kudzu, at install:

    kernel: python2: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: ddcprobe: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: python2: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: ddcprobe: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: python2: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: ddcprobe: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: python2: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: python2: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.

For kudzu at boot:

    kernel: kudzu: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.
    kernel: kudzu: numerical sysctl 1 49 is obsolete.

For kudzu at shutdown:

    updfstab: numerical sysctl 1 23 is obsolete.

For quota, at boot:

    kernel: quotaon: numerical sysctl 5 16 8 is obsolete.

For quota, at shutdown:

    quotaoff: numerical sysctl 5 16 8 is obsolete.

I noticed that bug 102061 (for RH1.0 rawhide) and 114709 (Fedora devel)
refers to this - is there any ongoing effort to stamp out these
warnings? Do we need to open new bugs or happen to those existing bugs?

Thanks!

Ricky