FC2 and soundcards

The soundcard detection code in FC2 is borked. Has this code been made to
work with ALSA yet? Says it can't find any soundcards. So I did what I always
do for ALSA, load the snd-* modules manually and download and install
gnome-alsamixer. I suggest that this last app be considered for inclusion
in stock FC. It really helps get things going with ALSA for Gnome users.
It can be found via the Applications link on the ALSA Project page:
       										http://www.alsa-project.org

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg shaw ca