Re: FC2 test 1 apt repository

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 07:01:41PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those of you who like/use apt and want to either upgrade to FC2 test 1
> using it or simply be able to use it once FC2 test 1 is installed, I've set
> up a repository on ayo.freshrpms.net :

Thanks Matthias.

Now...where would I find the version of apt for FC2-test1?  The version
for FC1 doesn't install due to a dependency on an older version of RPM.

Cheers,
Vic

--
Vic Gedris             |  Sick of getting Microsoft email viruses? Try
vic-at-gedris.org      |  using Linux instead!    http://www.linux.org