Lets take the worst of windows and make it the unchangeable defaultof linux

I have just been using nautilus and am appalled at its behaviour. I have long laughted at windows where its default behaviour is so awful that you have to change _every_ single default choice, only to find that nautilus now mimics this behaviour.

While this is appalling, at least windows allows you to fix this behaviour. Nautilous opens a new windows with each click, with no obvious way to make it open in the existing window and has no navigation bar, with no way to change the behaviour.

I am as keen as the next person to encourage new users, but does this have to be done at the expense of long time existing users? I truely F.....g hate this new setup.

Is this bugzillable, please tell me that I am not the only one who _hates_ the new setup

--
ô¿ó