Lets take the worst of windows and make it the unchangeable default of linux

Justin jjoy at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 11:45:04 UTC 2004

Granted, I am not a fan of having the new nautilus behaving that way by
default, however in most situations I dont need to have the navigation
bar, etc, all loaded up... but when I do, I simply right click on a
folder and choose "Browse Folder" - doing that will give you the
nautilus you are seeking.