Changing mouse to left handed gives problems

Hay Bouten fedora.core2 at chello.nl
Tue Feb 17 20:15:38 UTC 2004

Trying to change the mouse button mapping in KDE control center to left
handed gives me a mouse that acts as a mouse with 2 right mouse buttons.

This feature shows it self om the KDE start menu and the icons on the
desktop. The mouse buttons work fine on a application window.

I have stopped and restarted KDE and X, but no luck there.

This same problem also was in one of the FC1 test releases.

The mouse is a Logitech Cordless MouseMan (PS2) on a Asus P4B-E. It
works fine in FC1 and RH9.

Regards,
Hay