Fedora64: sil3512a and rtl8110s

Maxim Sorokin msoro at infomag.jp
Fri Feb 20 02:07:37 UTC 2004

Dear sirs, collegues!

I have the system.
AMD Athlon64 3000+
Motherboard GIGABYTE K8N Pro + nForce3
1Gb DDR RAM
200Gb HDD on SerialATA - Sil3512 (non RAID mode for a while)

I have some troubles/questions during the installation FC1-64:
- System can't fully detect nForce3 and wrote (smth like "not fully
copliant nForce2 chipset detected") - does FC64 support nForce3?
- System can't detect SATA and hangs on the step of loading anaconda,
untill I downloded drivers for sil3512 (AKA sil3112 for RH9) - and try
to install with option "linux dd". But even those drivers system can't
recognize.
- Third thing is - problem with RTL8110s - I was trying to load rtl8965
drivers (as copliant) - but it doesn't work...

Has somebody expirience with it? Any solutions/recommendations?

Thank you for the help!

--
Maxim Sorokin