AMD64-based Laptop ~ Keyboard Unresponsive in Installer

Mike Larkin mlarkin at azathoth.net
Tue Feb 24 15:05:58 UTC 2004

"Network attached keyboard" ??

FYI - the keyboard problem seems to be resolved with 2.6.3 - the built
in keyboard on the M6805 (and most likely M6807 as well, although I
don't have one to test on) works fine with 2.6.3 all of the sudden.
Nothing in the changelog indicated any changes to the keyboard code, so
it was probably a fix related to interrupts or something else low-level.

-ml