FC2T1 development updates comment question

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Tue Feb 24 15:22:02 UTC 2004

Comment --

I am seeing (one a somewhat regular basis lately) updated packages which
require additional updated packages which are not available yet (the latest
is balsa).  While this not a real big problem (I just skip those updates for
now), it does seem to indicate that there may be problems with the package
build process or with mirror syncing.

Question --

There are currently a couple of updated packages such as aumix which have "EL"
as part of the release id ... are these valid updates for FC2T1?  TO me, "EL"
would indicate updates for Enterprise Linux.
--
Gene