Re: AMD64-based Laptop ~ Keyboard Unresponsive in Installer

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 10:05:51AM -0500, Alan Santos wrote:
> To sort of hijack this thread, As Justin pointed out, a usb keyboard
> will work. But I'm interested to hear if anyone has installed an amd64
> (or whatever it's going to be called now) 2.6 kernel on this machine (or
> the 6805).

It does run... That message gets spammed until the USB modules are loaded,
then things work generally.  There are still acpi issues with that BIOS and
I am trying to help get them resolved.  And yes, it is a USB keyboard, on a
con call, so half paying attention.

Justin