621 updates available? Headers missing.

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Feb 24 19:51:44 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Steve Bergman <steve at rueb.com> said:
> OK.  I let up2date pick its own mirror which is mirror.hiwaay.net.

AFAIK mirror.hiwaay.net is up to date as of this morning (it updates
devel once daily currently).

> I am now showing 627 updates available.  Is that correct or do I have
> some config problem?  Did I blink and miss the release announcement of
> test2 or something?

That sounds like the right number of updates.  Remember, the devel tree
is what will become test2 (and then test3, and then FC2).  In theory, if
you keep synced with the devel tree, you'll have the same thing as test2
when it is released (not always true, as sometimes packages in devel
will go backwards a version, and up2date/yum don't really handle that).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>