Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 02:57:51 UTC 2004

We're encountering various issues that are causing us to delay
the release of test2. We'd like to get as much exposure to SELinux
as possible, and this means shipping test2 with SELinux in
enforcing mode. However, there are still some subsystems that
aren't quite ready for this, so we need to slide the release
date some.

The *current* projection is that the freeze will be on March 12,
for availability on March 22. This date is only preliminary at
this point, and may change. The schedule at:

 http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

will be updated shortly.

Bill