Mouse not working after update

Sean Hogston sean at charlug.org
Fri Feb 27 05:17:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

  I just updated FC2 to the current level on my Dell D800 and in a
vmware session. In both of these cases when i rebooted X does not start
and says it cannot find a mouse. I played with the mouse device thinking
it changed and tried /dev/input/mouse /dev/mouse /dev/psaux /dev/psmouse
with no luck for any of them.

Both of these were fresh installs so when I did the updates the vmware
install pulled 1378 packages and the D800 install pulled 1452 so this
makes it impossible to narrow down what broke it.

Any suggestions would be great.
Sean