Fedora Core 2 Test 2 - delayed

Boszormenyi Zoltan zboszor at freemail.hu
Fri Feb 27 13:09:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

Bill Nottingham írta:
> We're encountering various issues that are causing us to delay
> the release of test2. We'd like to get as much exposure to SELinux
> as possible, and this means shipping test2 with SELinux in
> enforcing mode. However, there are still some subsystems that
> aren't quite ready for this, so we need to slide the release
> date some.

I have a dual boot machine (FC1/i386 and FC2test/x86_64) that
shares /home. I can't log in as a normal user neither on the
console, nor in X, cyrus-imapd asks for a security context
on boot and eventually it gives up saying there is no /var/imapd
or something like that. I don't have the option to mke2fs /home
under FC2, it was created with FC1.

--
Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi