FC2-test1 and ipv6

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Fri Feb 27 13:37:31 UTC 2004

    Is there any way to completly disable ipv6 support in FC2-test1 and
how? I looked a bit inside the network scripts and tryed to add any option
i've found there but I still get ipv6 addresses with 'ip address list' or
ifconfig. I even did 'service network stop' but ipv6 module indicates being
used by 6 times and I could not rmmod it.
    Also is there any sort of ipv6 related documentation shipped with
FC2-test1 or is it planed to be?

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev    Registered Linux User #291323 at counter.li.org
  GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/DA454F79
  Key fingerprint = 684F 688B C508 C609 0371  5E0F A089 CB15 DA45 4F79