evolution 1.5.1 test packages

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 14:19:47 UTC 2004

I've built test packages of evolution 1.5.1.  I'm going to wait a few
days before throwing them at the world of rawhide, but have gone ahead
and put them up as a yum repository.  They _should_ work fine on either
FC1 or the current development tree but are mostly being targeted for
the development tree.  I'll warn that there are bugs, migration of
address book stuff isn't there right now and there are probably other
problems, but it does seem to basically work and it hasn't eaten my mail
yet :-)

To use, add something like the following to your /etc/yum.conf
[evolution]
name=Evolution Devel Snaps
baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/katzj/evolution/

Bugs regarding packaging can be filed at https://bugzilla.redhat.com
(make sure to mention that it's the 1.5 packages, exact version
preferably).  Functionality bugs should be filed at http://bugzilla.
ximian.com

Cheers,

Jeremy