evolution 1.5.1 test packages

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jan 9 15:59:19 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 09:35, Edward S. Marshall wrote:
> Courier-imap. INBOX is always first, and a "feature" of courier's mailbox
> hierarchy places all boxes under that, in a semi-random order. I'd lean
> toward believing the order is what courier is supplying.

I use courier-imap as well, and I test evolution from time to time to
remind myself why I don't use it (missing some features I require), but
I get INBOX at the top, and all my folders listed as subfolders of
inbox, in alphabetical order.  I have not tried Jeremy's latest test of
evolution though, so the test version might be doing something funky.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: