pcmcia-problems...

Tim Kossack tim_kossack at web.de
Tue Jan 13 21:13:12 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb William Hooper um 21:52:
> Tim Kossack said:
> > hm, someone at redhat or some expert here _should know_ what to do -
> > no...?!
>
> You are asking the wrong list.  Try the fedora-list.

sorry, but where's the problem?

i really wonder what's the difference between my issue and the one of
the slightly older ati-thread here at this list?
there it's about a hardware-detection/configuration-problem that affects
other users, and i got a hardware-detection/configuration-problem that
very likely affects other users also (and might need to get fixed by red
hat, not me), and isn't just a problem on my part...