New Nvidia driver with 4k stack support is out

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jul 2 23:56:45 UTC 2004

On Friday 02 July 2004 10:55, D. D. Brierton wrote:
>On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 15:24, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Going to www.nvidia.com, you have to do quite
>> a bit of "door opening" before you find anything that actually
>> leads to being able to get the file.   It is definitely NOT being
>> advertised as being available for us alternative os users, on the
>> front page in particular there is total silence.
>
>Firstly, http://www.nvidia.com/linux takes you directly there.
>
>Secondly, it is a two-click process from the home page:
>
>-> http://www.nvidia.com/
>-> Click "Download Drivers" near top of page
>-> On next page click "Linux and FreeBSD Drivers"

I spent at least 5 minutes looking for the word download or the word
drivers on the home page.  Mozilla 1.7 wasn't showing me either word.
My optometrist says we'll start talking about cateracts in about 10
years (maybe), and I'm seeing 20-10 as corrected right now.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.