anyone else having mediacheck problems with FC3t1 images?

i'm baffled by the fact that the first two CDs i've burned have both failed the media check test. first, yes, i've MD5SUMed my ISO images. all 4 are perfect.

the machine with the CD burner is across the net, so i used FTP to copy the first couple images over, and burned them using nero under windows. that means there's two possibilities for corruption:
1) FTP, and 2) burning.

i couldn't md5sum them on the windows box (no utility and it's not my box to dump stuff onto) so, as a test, i used FTP to copy the CD1 image *back*. md5sum perfect. so i'm going to assume the FTP transfer is fine.

that leaves the burning process, which is what i guess i'll look at next. but is there any evidence that the mediacheck might be a bit scrambled?

rday