During install .. comments

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Jul 22 22:11:11 UTC 2004

I'm posting some comments as I go thru an install.  Probably not
bugzilla material but some small suggestions.

Choosing auto partition with a workstation install.  I never saw
anyway to have a look at the auto created partition setup.
I've reached the installation part now and don't know yet what my
partition look like.

Maybe one can back up after auto partition and chose manual to see
what was done?  But it seems there should be point where you are just
shown what was done.  Would be usefull if for some reason the auto
setup was'nt adequate for users needs.