TEST: gstreamer-0.8.3-2 & gstreamer-plugins-0.8.2-2

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 23 19:46:59 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 07:53, Colin Walters wrote:

> I've now pushed gstreamer-plugins-0.8.2-2.1 which should fix the pausing
> issues in Rhythmbox.  Please let me know if this works for you too, if
> there are no problems I'll finally get these updates out for real in the
> next few days :)

I never actually found this package in updates-testing (and I still
can't actually), but now it showed up in updates-released and it seems
to work fine for me in any case. All I did to test right now was seeking
around in Rhythmbox using alsasink for output, but that's what triggered
the problem in the first place so I guess it all seems good...

Thanks a lot!
Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University