Can't boot any kernel >394 after fresh install of FC2T3

LDM ldmiller at dslnorthwest.net
Sun Jun 6 22:24:38 UTC 2004

I have been searching the list and can not resolve the issue of not
being able to boot any kernel greater than 2.6.6-1.394.  The PC3 box and
the Athlon box both will get to the progress bar screen and after a
minute or so will go black and lockup.  Today I did a fresh install of
FC2T3 from cdrom, then yum updated to the latest packages including
kernel-2.6.6-1.422.   Same thing.  I'm stumped.
--

Larry Miller