libintl.so.3?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Thu Jun 10 15:15:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 03:36:57PM +0100, Paul wrote:

> Just tried to to a yum update as well as one yesterday only to have php
> requires libintl.so.3 which is unavailable come up both times.
>
> Any idea which package it's from

It used to be in gettext-devel (you likely have it so far so you
can try 'rpm -qf ....') but it vanished from the last update.

> or is it just currently missing and I need to wait a bit longer?

Some reorganization - would be my guess - but I have no idea where
it is supposed to move, if this is really the case, or what will
provide it.  Or maybe php will need to be recompiled with something
else?

  Michal