Any suggestions over a good working File browser

Peter A. Banks peter_banks at charter.net
Mon Jun 14 17:22:11 UTC 2004

Alan:

Thanks for the reply!

This is a 3 year old system on my home system with a 800 MHz AMD athlon
chip 512Mb memory and two 40gb hard drives. All partitions are ext3. I
have no NFS just Samba running slowness happens when I try to look at
any large directory like /usr/share or /usr/lib. I am running Nautilus
set up for tree view as default. Even with out the tree view Nautilus
take a minute to build the directory on /usr/lib. I will try Rox.

Regards
pab

Message: 5