Floppy

Alexander Bussman buxman at telia.com
Mon Mar 1 14:05:31 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 14.40, Sandy Pond wrote:
> Do you have a usb memory card reader (camera cards, mp3 cards, etc)
> attached to your computer?  If so what model, type?  Does it still do it
> when you disconnect the usb card reader?  Check /var/log/messages for
> periodic messages (menu System Tools->System Logs then pick System Log).

No I don't have any usb memory card reader.
I have two usb devices attached though (one mouse and one gamepad).
So is this problem usb related?
The gamepad is disconnecting and reattaching from time to time, for a unknown
reason.

This is from /var/log/messages (regarding the gamepad):
Mar  1 14:39:24 zstudios kernel: usb 1-2: USB disconnect, address 7
Mar  1 14:39:25 zstudios kernel: drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: ctrl urb status
-32 received
Mar  1 14:39:25 zstudios kernel: input: USB HID v1.00 Gamepad [Gravis GamePad
Pro USB ] on usb-0000:00:11.2-2

// Alexander Bussman