Login slowness & NFS problems

With the lastest couple of kernels in rawhide, it seems when logging
into them via ssh, at least, they are very slow.  I added selinux=0 to
the .110 kernels and that seems to help.

I also noticed that using .116 kernels that NFS doesn't seem to work,
which I believe someone already mentioned in a previous email.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"You think it's funny until someone gets hurt...Then it's hilarious!"