pcmcia still not working after 2.6.3 upgrade

Pratik Mehta pmehta at soa.org
Fri Mar 5 03:50:25 UTC 2004

Nope Does not work. In fact i do not know what is service referring to...
I take the card out and put it back in and also that does not do anything.

- Pratik

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 21:02, Pratik Mehta wrote:
> i upgraded to 2.6.3 and it seems that the Cisco Aironet 350 pcmcia card still does not start. But when i boot in windows it works correctly......

I have the same problem.  However, to get around this for now; I
manually start the pcmcia interface as root.
service pcmcia start

Now, we're back in business

--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto at ornl.gov>