Re: disable IPV6?

Randy,
  I was getting slow networking due to ipv6, because every connection I made
would first be attempted using ipv6, even though it wasn't fully configured,
then ipv4.
  IIRC, what you're missing is the following line in /etc/modprobe.conf
(after the include /etc/modprobe.conf.dist)

alias net-pf-10 off

  I also threw in an 'alias ipv6 off', but I'm not sure that it's needed.
Doesn't seem to print any errors.

--
Brian Krahmer - brian krahmer com - http://www.krahmer.com
Buy Symantec stock - SYMC.  :)