Re: disable IPV6?

Brian Krahmer wrote:

  I was getting slow networking due to ipv6, because every connection I made
would first be attempted using ipv6, even though it wasn't fully configured,
then ipv4.
  IIRC, what you're missing is the following line in /etc/modprobe.conf
(after the include /etc/modprobe.conf.dist)

alias net-pf-10 off

Thanks Brian, that sounds promising. I'll give it a try as soon as I get home and on my Linux box.

Curious why more people haven't reported this. Is it card related? Network related? Is IPV6 on for everyone, but for some reason it's not causing everyone a problem?

Will report back later.

randy