x86_64 iso's for Test 2

Piet Delaney piet at www.piet.net
Fri Mar 5 20:06:18 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 04:40, seth vidal wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 07:36 -0500, Gene C. wrote:
>
> > On Friday 05 March 2004 07:10, Pau Aliagas wrote:
> > > How can I help better, fc1-test1 + recompiling updates, or development and
> > > keep on upgrading? It looks like test2 will be based on devel, so maybe
> > > it's better to test it and file bugs.
> >
> > Right now, I believe we are in a "hurry up and wait" situation as far as FC1
> > x86_64 is concerned.  Justin and the Red Hat folks are trying to move it
> > forward but it has not been annouced yet.  I keep hoping "real soon now".
>
> fc1 x86_64 final is coming out today.

Great, looks like they are ready to burn from:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/1/x86_64/iso/

and the mirror sites as well.

I'm putting together a MSI 9131 today, any suggestions?

I'd like to try kgdb via the network from a 32 bit i386,
I thought I'd likely have to compile gdb for cross debugging the x86_64.

-piet

-piet