Re: x86_64 iso's for Test 2

Jesse Keating writes:

On Friday 05 March 2004 16:22, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
If this is the same 2174 kernel I downloaded off duke.edu two weeks
ago, then I already know that it's going to be blowing chunks.  Big,
juicy chunks.  I think I'd rather wait for things to begin moving in
Bugzilla, and hope that FC2 will be more stable.

Can you be more specific as to which part of it blows chunks, so that we can resolve the issue? We've been cleaning up bugs quietly in the background (I've been finding them, smarter people have been cleaning them up).

Bug 116466. Sun's javac oopses the kernel every time.

Bug 115351. aic79xx.o trips over itself if set to go at 320MB/s. The driver must be downshifted to 160MB/s.